Catherine handles a wide range of cases at the firm that require significant research and analysis. She excels with cases that require tenacity and frequent client communication.
At law school, Catherine served on the board of the law journal, Seattle Journal for Social Justice, as the Research and Technical Editor. She has been instrumental in getting the SKW publications from rough draft to the
She began her time at Stritmatter Kessler as a law clerk in 2005. Upon graduating from law school in 2007, Catherine has continued to contribute to the firm with a focus on wrongful death, insurance bad faith/breach of contract, premises liability, consumer protection, and serious injury cases.
Whenever she finds a free moment, she enjoys contributing to the firm’s blog.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., Research & Technical Editor for law journal, Seattle Journal for Social Justice, APILSA board
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Philosophy, Summa Cum Laude, University Honors Scholar
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. program for Business Economics, National Merit Scholarship
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- King County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Washington
Outside the Office
Catherine enjoys spending time with her young daughter, who was born soon after she graduated from law school. Documentaries and foreign films are an indoor passion she shares with her husband, Eric. An avid runner, she finds running a great way to decompress.